Kindly make sure you adhere to the following guidelines that have been set in place for your safety and the safety of your loved ones.
We look forward to your visit soon.
All parents and caregivers must present a negative PCR result with 14 days validity (Only when entering Children’s Library).
- Thermal cameras will constantly monitor the premises.
- Maintain at least 2m social distancing.
- Masks should be worn at all times.
- Open at limited capacity.
All books will be sanitized before reshelving; as well as regular sanitization of all facilities.
- Used/touched books must be placed on marked trolleys for sanitization.